It’s time for another round of Trending on Thursday! This week, we’ve gathered articles with tips on how to make sure your small business is running efficiently, keeping your employees motivated, and making sure you’re productive this summer.
Check out the trending articles below and tell us how you stay productive during the summer.
1. Small business owners work hard. They put in the long hours required to make sure their company is successful. Dan Scalco wants to make sure your hard work benefits your business with five tips that will help you work smarter.
2. Between handling customer complaints, keeping track of employee work schedules and monitoring expenses, running a small business is a lot of work. If you’re looking to increase productivity and organization — or just make your life as an entrepreneur a little easier — a good app might be just what you need.
3. Do you get a feeling you may be running your business into the ground? Ask yourself how many meetings your company has. If most of your day is consumed with meetings, then that may be a red flag about the future of your business.
4. All business owners want their employees to feel motivated. Chuck Cohn from the Young Entrepreneur Council shares some simple things you can do to ensure that everyone in your office has a sense of purpose and personal ownership.
5. We can’t be the only ones that notice a slump in productivity during the summer months. No need to fret: Alyssa Gregory has four pieces of advice to make sure your work doesn’t suffer.